Basement Waterproofing Companies Bloomington IL
Are You Looking For Basement Waterproofing Companies In Bloomington, IL?
When it comes to basement waterproofing companies in Bloomington IL, K-Mag Basement Solutions is the clear leader. We have 40 years of experience in basement waterproofing.
How Do You Know You Need Basement Waterproofing?
Usually, the signs are clear. They include:
- Bowing basement walls
- Damp and/or musty odors
- Water marks on the walls
- Cracks in the basement floor or in the walls
- A build-up of condensation
How Does K-Mag Waterproof Your Basement?
Our first step is to repair and restore your basement to a good condition. We will find, fill and seal any cracks through which water is getting through.
Next, we may recommend installation of a waterproofing system. Every basement is different, and our recommendations for every basement will take into consideration the unique qualities of every basement.
In some cases, we will install a sump pump, vapor barrier, draining system or dehumidifier.
How Do Basement Waterproofing Companies In Bloomington IL Waterproof Basements?
There are various options for waterproofing. Here are several of the most common:
- Interior waterproofing system: This is one of the least invasive systems and it only takes a day or two to install. Commonly known as a French Drain, it consists of a channel below your basement slab that directs water toward a sump pump. We use Grip-Tite’s line of premier waterproofing supplies. The system runs under the floor, providing an aesthetic finish.
- Sump pumps: These serve as a backup for when heavy rains strike your neighborhood. A sump pump diverts water that has entered the basement by collecting it in a catch basin. It then pumps the water out into your yard, directing it away from your house’s foundation.
- Vapor barrier or encapsulation: If your home or commercial space was constructed without a vapor barrier, you may be dealing with water leakage, flooding and damage. A vapor barrier is a thin layer of impermeable material that prevents moisture from damaging the building. Our professional installers work with Grip-Tite products, the industry’s leading materials. Encapsulating your basement with a vapor barrier may be the best option to provide you with a basement free from leaking, damage and flooding.
Let’s get your basement dry.
Ready to work with the best of the basement waterproofing companies in Bloomington, IL? Give K-Mag Basement Solutions a call at 309-863-7671.